TT Isle of Man launches for Switch on May 23
Bigben and Kylotonn have officially announced TT Isle of Man for Switch. The racer will be out physically and digitally on May 23.
Bigben says that the content and functionality will be “identical to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC versions.” Here’s a rundown of features, along with the first Switch gameplay video:
– A faithful reproduction of all of Snaefell Mountain’s 60.7 km of track and 264 turns.
– 9 fictional circuits to train on before taking on the legendary track.
– 40 official motorcycles and 23 official racers.
– Online races with up to 8 players.
– A Career mode allowing you to unlock new motorcycles and to win the epic Isle of Man Tourist Trophy.
Source: Bigben PR