Undertale listed for September 15 release on Switch in Japan with physical version
The popular indie game Undertale was announced for Switch earlier this year during a Nintendo Direct. There’s been little news since, but Amazon Japan has come through with new information.
According to the retailer, Undertale is launching September 15 in Japan. A physical copy will be offered. Amazon Japan has Undertale down for 4,320 yen.
Here’s an overview (from Steam) and a trailer (on PlayStation platforms) for Undertale:
Welcome to Undertale. In this RPG, you control a human who falls underground into the world of monsters. Now you must find your way out… or stay trapped forever.
– Killing is unnecessary: negotiate out of danger using the unique battle system.
– Time your attacks for extra damage, then dodge enemy attacks in a style reminiscent of top-down shooters.
– Original art and soundtrack brimming with personality.
– Soulful, character-rich story with an emphasis on humor.
– Created mostly by one person.
– Become friends with all of the bosses!
– At least 5 dogs.
– You can date a skeleton.
– Hmmm… now there are 6 dogs…?
– Maybe you won’t want to date the skeleton.
– I thought I found a 7th dog, but it was actually just the 3rd dog.
– If you play this game, can you count the dogs for me…? I’m not good at it.