Whispering Willows coming to Switch on September 27
Posted on September 14, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Akupara Games today announced the release date for Whispering Willows. The game, which features Elena as she explores the haunted Willows Mansion in hopes to find her father, launches September 27.
Here’s the latest information on Whispering Willows plus a new trailer:
Amplify your 6th sense with HD Rumble! HD Rumble emphasizes world shaking events and allows the player to feel a slow pulse that grows when close to friendly spirits, while a hurried vibration warns the player of angry entities nearby.
Young Elena Elkhorn embarks on a harrowing journey to find her missing father and discover the secrets of the Willows Mansion. A unique amulet she received from her father allows her to astral project her spirit into a ghostly-realm and communicate with the dead. Use your astral projection to solves the mansion’s tricks and puzzles, help the lingering souls, and uncover all of the secrets in Whispering Willows.
• Switch HD Rumble – Feel ghostly presences through Elena’s amulet with unique patterns for friendly and aggressive spirits
• Beautiful 2D Art – Immerse yourself in a beautifully hand-drawn 2D world as you traverse the Mansion grounds
• Haunting Audio – Allow the haunting music and chilling sound effects to send goosebumps across your neck
• Twisted Plot – Let the history of the Willows Mansion draw you into a plot full of twists and betrayal
• Puzzling Secrets – Explore the vast Mansion and unlock its puzzling secrets as you search for your missing Father
Whispering Willows is up for pre-order now on the Switch eShop. Pricing is set at $9.99.
Source: Akupara Games PR