Zeroptian Invasion due out on Switch next week
Posted on April 20, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
According to a listing on the eShop, Zeroptian Invasion is making its way to Switch next week. Developer Josyan and publisher Ratalaika Games will be bringing it out on April 26.
Here’s an introduction to the arcade shooter:
Taking inspiration from old score arcade shooters from the past and adding in some modern touches and stunning pixel art, Zeroptian Invasion is this decade’s answer to the arcade shooters of yesteryear.
From its increasingly difficultly gameplay to its chiptune soundtrack, this is one blast from the past that shooter aficionados are going to want to check out, since the Zeroptian menace is not going to shoot themselves any time soon.
* CRT filter.
* Challenging and classic gameplay.
* Aesthetics pixel art in 1-bit with colors.
* Levels totally unique and different from each other.
* An incredible variety of enemies and memorable bosses.
* OST on chiptune with unique songs dedicated to each area.
And a trailer:
Pricing for Zeroptian Invasion is set at $4.99.
Source: Switch eShop