Semispheres coming soon to Switch
Posted on August 23, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Semispheres is heading to Switch, a listing on the European eShop reveals. The store lists a tentative release date of September 13.
Semispheres is a puzzle game that originally debuted in 2016. We’ve included an official overview and a trailer below.
Semispheres is a meditative parallel puzzle game that places dual realities at the heart of its challenge. Its unique single-player split-screen mechanic challenges your brain by putting you in control of two characters at the same time. Your left and right side must work together to unfold the mystery by solving clever puzzles in an entrancing ambience. Using portals and other abilities to avoid sentries, devise and execute your plan, reuniting the parallel worlds of Semispheres.
– More than 50 levels, each building on top of each other, culminating with fiendishly complex puzzles
– Stealth-inspired gameplay, including abilities like noise-makers, portals, side-swapping, teleporting and more
– Immersive ambient soundtrack by Sid Barnhoorn, composer for Antichamber, The Stanley Parable and Out There
– Mesmerizing and soothing bichromatic art style comprised of warm blues and oranges
– A heartwarming story about a boy and his robot, unfolding in parallel with the puzzle progression
Source: Switch eShop