Went ahead and captured this footage for you all, just in case you want to see it in action!
- Controls are completely customizable, button for button
- The only buttons that can’t be customized are the control pad(s)
- Virtual Console games are played in 4:3 as opposed to 16:9 (not widescreen)
- Restore points can be set via the Virtual Console menu (accessed by pressing ZR using default controls)
- Quitting a game via the home menu will also create a restore point, just like on Wii/3DS
- Dual-Gamepad support is hinted at, but I can’t confirm that yet
- Something I missed in the video is that the game automatically shows up on the TV and Gamepad at the same time, like NSMBU