2D action platformer Galaxy Tales: Story of Rapunzel announced for Switch
Posted on August 18, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Intragames and IKINAGAMES have announced Galaxy Tales: Story of Rapunzel, an upcoming 2D action platformer. The game is slated for a 2022 release on Switch.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
Defeat the space pirates with Rapunzel, Incident Bundle Android! Android Rapunzel, who has been asleep for a long time in the basement of Planet Jimo, wakes up by Rose’s mistake. The entire interior of the shelter was occupied by space pirates. But if the smart Rose and Android Rapunzel join forces, anything is possible!
Rapunzel’s weapons are jumps and hair. Instead of hands and feet, swords and magic, Rapunzel swings his long hair to throw space pirates, and jumps up using the devices in the shelter. Can Rapunzel and Rose, the cute and fluffy alien creature, escape the shelter safely?
– A fast-paced 2D action platformer game!
– Cute cartoon style graphics!
– You can use your hair to catch and throw enemies!
– You can unlock hidden scenarios by acquiring all the collected items on the map!
– Unique bosses that exist in each chapter!