Action-adventure game Trifox lined up for Switch
Posted on June 5, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Today, Big Sugar and Glowfish Interactive announced that they’re bringing Trifox to Switch. It will launch in 2022.
Here’s an overview of the action-adventure game plus a trailer:
Trifox is a colourful and cartoonish action-adventure featuring a phenomenal fox with a multitude of talents! Choose from a trio of classes – Warrior, Mage, Engineer – or mix-and-match abilities to create a tailor-made hero! Inspired by the golden age of 3D platformers.
After his home is attacked and his TV remote stolen, Trifox sets out in pursuit of the mysterious looters in an action-packed adventure.
Use magic, might, and marvelous gadgets to outfox foes across four danger-filled worlds as you fight your way to a final showdown at Villain HQ!
– Three different classes: Wield a giant hammer as a Warrior! Master magic and mystery as a Mage! Use a backpack full of gadgets as an Engineer!
– Mix-and-match styles: Customise your Trifox by combining different class-based abilities! Want to cast spells and fire a Gatling Gun? No problem!
– 30 abilities to unlock: Collect and spend coins to gain new skills, such as Spike Slam, Shield Bubble, Guided Missile, and many more!
– Four worlds to beat: Fight hordes of enemies, traverse platforming pitfalls, overcome environmental puzzles, and battle big angry bosses!
– A modern retro adventure: A new and fresh experience designed to evoke the spirit of classic 3D platformers!
Trifox will launch digitally for Switch via the eShop.