Action platformer WarriOrb heading to Switch this week
Posted on October 5, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Not Yet has announced that WarriOrb, an action platformer, is making its way to Switch this week. A release is planned for October 8 on the eShop.
Here’s an overview of WarriOrb, along with a trailer:
WarriOrb is an action platformer where you play as a mighty demon trapped in an unlikely body. You will have to make your way through the ravaged world to regain your freedom and sanity. Along the way you will meet demons, giants, mutants and all sort of magical and crazy creatures.
– Bounce and roll your way towards freedom
– Deadly traps to challenge your skills and reflexes
– Puzzles to give you some time to think between traps
– Friendly fellows to have a chat with on how the World will end
– Not so friendly fellows to have some more serious conversation with on how the World will end
– A tragic story of loss and desperation hidden behind the comic tale of a demon trapped inside a ball
Those that are interested in WarriOrb will be able to pick up the game for $12.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Not Yet PR