Agatha Knife coming to Switch later this month
Posted on April 12, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Agatha Knife is coming to Switch, a listing on the North American eShop reveals. Pre-load is already live stateside – the same option should be available tomorrow in Europe as well.
Agatha Knife is a satirical narrative point-and-click adventure. You’ll play as seven-year-old Agatha, “an insomniac who finds herself conflicted between friendship with the animals in her mother’s butcher shop and her unwavering love for eating meat.”
Here’s some additional information and a trailer:
Embark on this twisted adventure with Agatha, a child torn between her love for eating meat and her friendships with animals. Join her as she discovers religion and creates her own, Carnivorism, to convince the animals that the sacrifice of their flesh is the secret to their eternal happiness.
– Create your own religion piece by piece in this uniquely colorful and hand-crafted world.
– Tackle controversial topics through the eyes of a child in this satirical adventure that lures you to the dark corners of everyday life.
– Meet the peculiar characters of the Psychotic Adventures and uncover their stories that unfold as you progress during your quest.
– Explore this crazy universe and unlock up to 30 secret achievements.
– Choose your play style, allowing you to switch seamlessly between touchscreen and controller modes.
You’ll be able to pick up Agatha Knife on April 26. Pricing is set at $9.99.
Source: Switch eShop