An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs gets surprise release on Switch
Posted on August 25, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs – also known as Dog Airport Game – has just received a surprise release on Switch. Those that are interested in the game can pick it up now on the Switch eShop.
An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs is an open-world canine adventure made by Strange Scaffold. We have more information about it below.
An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs is a first-person open-world comedy adventure game with a very long name. You and your fiancée are the last two human beings left in the universe. Dogs run airports, along with the rest of society. Deal with alien logic, travel issues, and strange stock photo dogs as you attempt to stay in touch with the person you love, when you both live your lives on the go!
– Bribe Dog, the dog who loves bribes.
– Secrets scattered across a universe of large, simulated airports, complete with timetables and flight cancellations.
– Awkward conversations with your canine fellow passengers.
– An alien language you can translate, to discover the bad jokes dogs write when humans aren’t around.
– A cup of coffee larger than your body.
– A cup of coffee larger than a building.
– Spray cans you can use to cocoon the building-sized coffee monolith with festive colors before drinking it in a single gulp.
– A healthy long-distance relationship.
– An infinite number of hands that you can use to pet any dog, at any time.
I’d really like to explain more, but the game is called An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs. Or, Dog Airport Game, if you’re tired. It already explains everything. Any further words (and we’ve used a lot) are meaningless. Pulling these sentences from the void only adds to a debt I cannot pay.
And here’s a trailer:
You can purchase An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs on the Switch eShop for $19.99.
Source: Strange Scaffold PR