Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? heading to Switch
Today, HandyGames and MGM, along with developer Massive Miniteam, announced plans to bring the classic Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? franchise to Switch and other platforms.
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? will feature the same quiz-based format that was made famous on the Fox Primetime show. It’ll have multiple-choice questions, true-or-false challenges, and minigames across more than 24 different subjects. Over 6,800 questions on topics like animal sciences, vocabulary, math, and more are planned.
Couch co-op multiplayer support is also planned. Additionally, characters in the game are fully voiced.
Here’s a rundown of key features:
– 1–8 player couch co-op quiz game
– More than 6800 unique questions in 24 different subjects
– Show-like experience
– Fully English-voiced moderators and classmates
– Beautifully rendered 3D Studio
– Long-term engagement
– Unlockable cosmetics
– Customizable player desks and bobbleheads
Get a look at a trailer for Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? below.