Astrodogs, an on-rails shoot ’em-up inspired by Star Fox 64, heading to Switch
Posted on June 17, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Digital Tribe and developer Dynamic Media Triad have confirmed that Astrodogs, an on-rails shoot ’em-up inspired by Star Fox 64, will be released on Switch. It’s expected to launch later in 2020.
Here’s an overview of Astrodogs, along with a trailer:
Astrodogs is an on-rails shoot ’em-up inspired by the classics!
Everything seemed to be in its place across the Galaxy until one day Woofer, a giant corporation providing all sorts of services, went rogue and began attacking planets all over the System.
Enter Astrodogs, a crew of freelance bounty hunters and possibly our only hope to defeat Woofer. Play as Kombo, the Shiba Ace Pilot and join the crew in this adventure through the stars to save all of puppydom.
Find out the mysterious reasons behind Woofer’s treason as you discover the secrets they definitely don’t want you to know!
- Choose between 4 different Special Weapons to deal with enemies!
- Use your Instinct to slow down time and aim perfectly!
- Roll like a barrel to deflect bullets back to your enemies!
- An immersive and exciting original soundtrack to get you ready for action!A whole Galaxy to discover!
- Explore beautiful, varied environments as you travel through the Galaxy!
- Find different routes based on completing side objectives within missions!
- Game endings and story changes depending on routes!
- Unlock colors and skins for your ship by playing the game!An awesome Cast!
- Hand-drawn characters oozing personality and dogginess.
- An evil cast of villains with unique mechs and battleships waiting to fight you!
- The Best Vibes
Thanks to Jake for the tip.