AVGN 1 & 2 Deluxe launches for Switch in October
Posted on September 30, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Screenwave Media and Freak Zone Games have determined a final release date for AVGN 1 & 2 Deluxe. The mini collection, which includes new features, will arrive on October 30.
We have the following overview and trailer for AVGN 1 & 2 Deluxe:
The remastered collection brings you every stage from both of the famously tough action platform games, plus an all-new never-before-seen final chapter to bring the experience together for the ultimate ride in nerd rage.
A full list of features includes:
– Enhanced Visuals! Experience the 8-bit awesomeness in a whole new way.
– Improved Level Design and Difficulty Options! Both games are infamously hard-as-nails, but Normal and Easy difficulties come with infinite lives, so take as many attempts as you need to beat the challenge.
– Quality of Life Improvements! Faster respawning when you die (which will be often) has never been more appealing. There’s also multiple save slots and accessibility options.
– Surprises! Perhaps you’ve never played either of these games, perhaps you’re new to the sequel, or maybe you have spent years achieving the world speedrun record for both, but whatever your experience with the series, there are plenty of surprises in store for you!
– New Chapter, Completing The Story! “Wait, the game had a story?” Yes, kinda, and now there’s more of it! Beat both games to unlock the epic finale.
AVGN 1 & 2 Deluxe will cost $14.99 on the Switch eShop.