Extend today announced Bustafellows, a traditional crime and suspense-themed visual novel. It’s due out later this year on Switch.
Here’s an overview, courtesy of Gematsu:
The east American town of New Seeg. Limbo Fitzgerald, who is well-known as a crooked lawyer, received an urgent defense request and made his way to the police station. There, he met a man who told him, “Without this meeting, destiny would have killed you, Limbo.” The man’s strange words confused Limbo. And then the man said, with an unnatural and woman-like tone, “‘Today’ is a rerun for me. I saw you die with my own eyes.”
- Teuta – The protagonist. Name changeable.
- Limbo – The crooked lawyer of “absolute innocence.”
- Shu – The killer-killer who quietly disposes of hit men.
- Helvetica – A professional who can remake his appearance.
- Mozu – The death specialist.
- Scarecrow – The self-proclaimed “underground boss.”
- Scenario / Producer: Minetaka (Extend)
- Character Design / Drafting: Kohaku Sumeragi
- World Design: Koya Takahashi
- Main Composer: Noriyuki Kamikura
- Guest Composer and Vocal: Anemone Mournian
- Design: Chiaki Sasame
- Development Cooperation: Karakuri-ism