Color-based precision platformer Luciform hitting Switch next week
Posted on June 12, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Chaos Minds is bringing its color-based precision platformer Luciform to Switch, the studio has announced. It will launch on June 17.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
Luciform is a color-based precision platformer that demands quick reflexes and nerves of steel. Can you help “Luci” navigate a dangerous forest to save its people from the nasty Red-Eyed
What is Luciform?
Luciform is a 2D color-based precision platformer.
This basically means that in this game you can ONLY interact with the same colored platform as yours and that you will fail MANY times trying to beat the next level.
Traverse the world while avoiding hazards and deadly falls, Timing jumps with the utmost precision is a must!
This game offers you:
- Color-based gameplay that will challenge any player
- Tons of levels to explore, die, and beat
- Epic fight vs the Red-Eyed Gorila (He kidnapped Luci’s family)
- Two gameplay options, for the casual and the hardcore gamers.
- Endless & random level to test your skills
- Four colorblind options
Luciform will cost $4.99 on the Switch eShop. By pre-ordering, the cost will drop slightly to $4.49.
Source: Chaos Minds PR