Conduct Together! sequel Fly Together! heading to Switch this month
Posted on April 10, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Northplay has announced Fly Together!, a sequel to Conduct Together that “takes players to the skies in a race against time to bring passengers safely to their destination by drawing flight paths and avoiding collisions in increasingly challenging action-puzzles.” It’ll be released on April 29.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
The sequel to the award winning Conduct Together! takes players to the skies in a race against time to bring passengers safely to their destination by drawing flight paths and avoiding collisions in increasingly challenging action-puzzles.
Fly Solo or hand a Joy-Con to your friends and co-pilot through an expansive campaign. Complete contracts, upgrade your airport and collect a growing fleet of airplanes.
Fly against your friends in hectic up-to-8-player battles: throw meteors, invoke tornadoes or drop a giant cake on your opponents. The pilot who gets the most passengers safely to their destination wins.
• Pilot planes in a beautiful 3D world with handheld, stick and motion controls.
• Simple and intuitive gameplay for everyone
• Seamlessly shift between single and multiplayer. Play as the solo pilot or pass the Joy-Con to friends for up to 8 players
• Transport passengers, earn coins and unlock new airplanes
• Progress through exotic islands with unique themes
• Fantastic soundtrack by composer Mikkel Gemzøe
• From the Award winning team that brought you Conduct Together!
Fly Together! will cost $15 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Northplay PR