Cooking game Bone’s Cafe releasing on Switch this week
Posted on March 29, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Bone’s Cafe, which previously debuted on Steam, is now making the jump to Switch. You won’t have to wait long to get your hands on it as the game launches for Nintendo’s console on March 31, 2023.
Bone’s Cafe is a fast-paced cooking game that supports up to four players. We have more information in the following overview:
Follow the journey of Bones the necromancer as you grow and expand your cafe. Serve your customers quickly, design your own cafe, discover recipes, customize your menu, strategically attract, kill, and harvest customers for fresh ingredients and use their souls to raise an undead army!
– Customizable cafe layout.
– Customizable cafe menu.
– Experiment with ingredients in the kitchen to discover 97 recipes.
– Use stealth to harvest exotic ingredients from your cafe customers.
– Automate your cafe with minions.
– Play with your friends in local co-op 1-4 players.
Take a look at a trailer for Bone’s Cafe below.
The game will be offered digitally on Switch through the eShop. It’ll set you back $14.99.