Crafting adventure game Wytchwood coming to Switch
Posted on November 19, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Whitetorn Games and developer Alientrap have announced that Wytchwood, a crafting adventure title, will soon be appearing on Switch. The title is currently lined up for a December 9 release.
For more on the game, check out the following overview:
Wytchwood is a crafting adventure game set in an expressive land of gothic fables and fairytales. As the mysterious old witch of the woods, you will explore a strange countryside, collect magical ingredients, brew sorcerous enchantments, and pass your twisted judgement upon a capricious cast of characters and creatures.
After all, how will they ever learn if you don’t teach them the moral of the story?
– Lovingly rendered storybook art style.
– Gather, collect, grow and craft bizarre ingredients: Toxic toadstools, eye of newt and bottled fear.
– Research and concoct devious spells and sorceries. Turn the greedy into frogs! Trick the wicked with cunning curses!
– Explore an allegorical world of tall tales, uncovering colorful personas and fantastical narratives.
– Use your wit and guile to solve puzzles and best the strange monsters of the forest.
We’ve included a trailer for Wytchwood below.
Wytchwood will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop. For more on the game, access the official site here.