Demon’s Tilt receiving physical release on Switch
Posted on January 18, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
Limited Run Games is planning a physical release for Demon’s Tilt on Switch, the company announced today. It will be sold as part of its distribution line.
Demon’s Tilt originally appeared on Switch at the end of 2019. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, continue on below.
Updated with bigger sprites, more baddies, more secrets and of course MORE BULLETS!
Demon’s Tilt pushes the limits of the Video Pinball genre with SHMUP & Hack N’ Slash elements.
- A sprawling 3 story table
- Cryptic secrets
- Hellish bosses
- Intense special modes
- Insane jackpots
- Bullet hell
- A mega-driven soundtrack
A three-tiered cathedral to Explore: Unlock its gothic secrets and depth over time, Packed with mini-bosses, baddies, ramps and mechanical traps.
A Unique Magic System: Convert waves of enemy bullets into homing magic that fights for you, or transmute them into GOLD for a banked Ultra Jackpot!
Combos: Use your Chain Meter to combo hits and keep your scoring momentum up. Link ramps to extend the Chain Meter’s life. Speed and aggressive play rewards!!
Bonus Rituals: Complete Dark Rituals and spell letters for huge bonuses & jackpots Complete them all and unlock a special WIZARD MODE!
Multiball Modes: True full table multiball and add-a-ball modes!
- The High Priestess: Controlled by an unknown demonic force. Turn her Wheel of Fate and take control of your destiny.
- The Manticore: Part lion, serpent, and scorpion. An enslaved beast oversees the cathedral and protects its deepest secrets.
- The Hermit: The humble gatekeeper of the cathedral.
- The Phalanx: A well-defended skeleton horde. Their shields will stop most shots, try and outflank them!
- Shub Calamari: 120 million years old is just a baby when it comes to Cosmic Gods!
- Sacrificed Goat: An aggressive demon, its eyestalks are its weak point.
- Insane Homunculi: A blasphemous experiment gone awry. Watch out for the bile!
- Graphics: “Hi-Bit”, massive colorful sprites inspired by the 16-bit era. Scaling, rotation, camera zooms… No “blast processor” required!
A Mega-Driven Soundtrack: An all-new OST true to the guttural sound of the chiptune age, composed by E.C.2151
Demon’s Tilt will be available for pre-order starting on January 24, 2023. Limited Run Games will be selling the game with an exclusive slipercover and as part of a soundtrack bundle. Alternatively, you’ll be able to reserve it on Amazon.