Mixed Bag has set a release date for the point-and-click adventure game Detective Gallo. On the eShop, the title is due out on August 17.
Her’s a brief introduction and trailer:
Detective Gallo is a point&click comic-noir adventure that is entirely hand-illustrated and hand-animated, and whose protagonist is a feathered and grumpy private eye struggling with a very tricky case, bizarre characters, and puzzles that will put his insight and patience to the test.
– A non-violent adventure, inspired by classic cartoons and the best point&click adventure games of the past!
– Play as Gallo, a… rooster noir detective, and investigate on a multiple plant murder!
– Meet lots of incredible characters, all hand-animated, frame-by-frame.
– Dozens and dozens of logical puzzles and quests!
– Listen to over 50 minutes of original pure jazz-noir soundtrack!
– Fully dubbed in English and Italian, with multi-language support!
– Supports the touch screen on Nintendo Switch
– Full mouse support on PlayStation 4 to better replicate that point and click feeling!
Detective Gallo can be pre-loaded on the eShop starting today. It’ll cost $14.99 / €14.99, though there’s a 20% discount at launch.
Source: MixedBag PR