Door Kickers: Action Squad arrives on Switch this summer
Posted on March 18, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
KillHouse Games has provided the Switch version of Door Kickers: Action Squad with a slightly more specific release window. The side-scroller, which “pits Law Enforcement against bad guys and unspoken horrors,” is due out this summer.
Here’s an overview, along with a trailer:
Door Kickers: Action Squad is a crazy old school side-scroller action game that puts you in the role of a SWAT trooper and sends you to deal with the bad guys in Nowhere City USA.
Choose your gear, then kick the doors down and face the action. Adapt and react by the seat of your pants, and if needed – restart without a care and rethink. Master weapons recoil and time your reloads, use distance and cover to your advantage and use the in-game Strategic Abilities to decide for yourself when healthpacks or gear refills are needed, or if that team-mate of yours is worth saving. Or just save up the Points earned and unleash your Ultimate to waltz through that tricky final room.
And when it gets too hard, bring over a friend to help.
– High detail retro graphics
– 5 playable characters, each with unique gameplay and level up options
– Unique in-game Strategic Abilities system
– 60 non linear levels to complete
– over 40 weapons and gear items
– 20+ enemy types and 4 mission objectives
– Unlock player and squad abilities and use them wisely
– Couch and Online Cooperative Multiplayer
When it launches on Switch, Door Kickers: Action Squad will feature extra content and missions that weren’t in the original release on PC.
Source: KillHouse Games PR