Draknek bringing Sokobond, A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build, and Cosmic Express to Switch in September
Posted on July 27, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Draknek has three Switch games planned for the start of September. Announced today, the company will publish Sokobond, A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build, and Cosmic Express on September 3.
Here’s a rundown of each game plus trailers:
Sokobond is an elegantly designed puzzle game about chemistry. It’s logical, minimalist, and beautiful – crafted with love and science.
– Over 100 levels of molecule making mind-benders
– Featuring a gorgeous original soundtrack by Allison Walker
– No chemistry knowledge required
A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build
A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build is an adorable puzzle game about being a monster and making snowmen.
– Adorable graphics by Benjamin Davis
– Featuring an enchanting original soundtrack by Priscilla Snow
– Lovingly-crafted puzzle design from Alan Hazelden, one of the creators of Sokobond
Cosmic Express is a puzzle game about planning the train route for the world’s most awkward space colony, from the minds behind A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build and the art of Tyu from Klondike. It’s cute, harder than it looks, and guaranteed to give you hours of frustrating fun across hundreds of levels.