Fast-paced arcade game They Came From the Sky landing on Switch next week
Posted on May 30, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
According to an eShop listing, They Came From the Sky will be appearing on Switch next week. The fast-paced arcade game is scheduled for June 5.
Here’s an official overview plus trailer:
They Came From the Sky is tiny, retro styled, highly-addictive and fast paced arcade game wherein you take the role of one of the Flying Saucers in the 1950s with one and only one Mission: Make a delicious juicy “Human Smoothie”!
Your misson is to “rescue” all humans from earth. Some humans will try to take your ship down, so be careful!
– Perfect for competing with your friends (1-4 players supported)
– Excellent coffee-break game!
– Insanely Addictive and Simple gameplay
– Infinite replayability >>> Get the highest score you can!
– Choose from 6 unlockable Flying Saucers, each with their own unique abilities.
– Abduct a lot of humans, cats, chickens, birds or Elvis!
– Unique retro pixel-art graphics and sounds with 50s feel.
– Don’t wait! Prepare a juicy “Human Smoothie”!
They Came From the Sky will cost $2.99 on the Switch eShop. By pre-loading now, you can get it for just $0.99.
Source: Switch eShop