Fights in Tight Spaces getting physical release on Switch
Today, Super Rare Games announced a partnership with Ground Shatter and Mode 7 for a physical release of Fights in Tight Spaces on Switch.
3,000 copies will be produced in total. Each unit contains the game on a physical cartridge, a full-color manual, an exclusive sticker, and trading card pack.
Fights in Tight Spaces first appeared digitally on Switch this past May. Learn more about it below.
As a Section Eleven agent, your mission is clear: find direct solutions to emerging threats by any means necessary (even if you have to smash people’s faces into objects).
- Card-Based Tactical Fighting: Immerse yourself in a unique blend of deck-building, turn-based tactics, and fight sequences set in classic action-movie scenarios. Master the art of balancing your hand, momentum, and positioning to outsmart adversaries.
- Control the Space: Utilise the environment strategically against your adversaries, turning the tight spaces to your advantage.
- Train your Abilities: Build a deck tailored to your play style, upgrade your moves, and equip your agent with a variety of enhancements.
- Protect High-Value Targets: Act as a bodyguard to VIPs, showcasing your skills and abilities in high-stakes situations.
- Endless Threats: Embark on a new mission every play, evolving your tactics, unlocking possibilities, and perfecting your strategy against the criminal underworld.
- Prove Your Worth: Undertake daily missions and pit your skills against other agents on the online leaderboard. Your performance is classified, but the leaderboard will tell the tale.
The physical version of Fights in Tight Spaces for Switch will be up on Super Rare Games’ website starting December 7, 2023. You’ll be able to grab it here.