Floppy Knights gets surprise release on Switch
Posted on December 19, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Following its initial launch this year, Floppy Knights has just been announced and released on Switch.
The title has a mix of card game and tactics mechanics with turn-based battles. If you’re interested in learning more about it, continue on below.
Meet the Floppy Knights: tangible projections summoned from floppy disks! Tactics fuse with card game mechanics as Phoebe and Carlton, a brilliant young inventor & her robot-arm bestie, square off in turn-based battles. Select your Knights, hone your deck, and execute your strategy for victory!
• Turn-based tactics meet card battler
• Vibrant world with hand-drawn visuals by Marlowe Dobbe (Dicey Dungeons)
• Includes all DLC side quests with 24 new levels and 50+ new cards
• Approachable difficulty, plus assist options available
• Special challenge levels and secondary objectives to complete
Get a look at a trailer for Floppy Knights below at the 0:24 mark.
Floppy Knights can be purchased on the Switch eShop now with a launch discount of $15.99 until January 1, 2023 at 11:59 AM PT / 2:59 PM ET.
You can access the official website here.