Hand-drawn adventure game A Winding Path releasing on Switch next month
Posted on September 26, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Flynn’s Arcade will publish the hand-drawn adventure game A Winding Path on Switch next month, the company has announced. It will be available on October 27, 2022.
Three Eyed Games originally released the title on PC last August. Continue on below for an official overview with more details.
A Winding Path is a hand-drawn adventure game about finding the beauty of the world and enjoying the little things.
In a whimsical fantasy world, the rain has ceased to fall. The rivers are running low and the crops have withered. Seeking to uncover the elemental mystery, you find an enchanted lyre and set out on a magical journey to restore balance to the world.
- Explore the peaceful atmosphere of a lovingly crafted, hand-drawn 2D world.
- Mend a world stricken by distrust and restore unity among its inhabitants.
- Meet colorful characters and help them solve troubles big and small.
- Explore ancient caverns, enchanting forests and busy settlements.
- Discover the secrets of the land and the magic within.
Get a look at a trailer for A Winding Path below.
A Winding Path will cost $6.99 / €6.99 / £6.99 on the Switch eShop. A 20 percent launch discount is planned for the first week of availability.