Heaven Dust 2 releasing on Switch this week
Posted on January 3, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Heaven Dust came to Switch in February 2020, and publisher indienova and developer One Gruel Studio are now following up with a sequel with the aptly named Heaven Dust 2. According to an eShop listing, it’ll drop on January 6, 2022.
Below is a whole bunch of information about the game from its store page:
After a press conference, a virus outbreak happens in the mysterious First Research Center.
In the meantime, deep inside the institute, Steve wakes up from his cryogenic pod.
He finds himself trapped in a living hell, surrounded by zombies, again.
He must fight his way out even when the dreadful truth is also approaching…
* Classic survival horror genre, featuring exploration, action, puzzles and resource management.
* Enhanced production value: Better graphics and effects, providing a brand new experience for players of the first game. Twice the content of the first game, prepare to embark on a 10-hour journey!
* Collect and combine, use various items to solve puzzles. Upgrade your inventory. Weapons no longer occupy space.
* Evolved combat system: Fight your way out with a dagger, submachine gun, shotgun, and grenades. Modify your weapons, upgrade them to the limit. Choose your weapon to counter different enemies, plan your strategy, seek their weak points and destroy their defenses.
* Except ordinary zombies, all kinds of mutated monsters had joined the battle too: Heavily armored Bone Fiend, regenerating Blood Fiend, approaching boomlad. And, of course, epic boss fights.
* Engaging plot, fun brain teasers. Players need to make an ultimate choice: Two escape routes will lead you to two different endings.
* Casual, Normal, and Expert difficulties for you to choose, suited to all players.
We’ve included a trailer for Heaven Dust 2 below.
Heaven Dust 2 will cost $14.99 on the Switch eShop. However, a pre-order discount is currently up for grabs, bringing it down slightly to $13.49.