High-speed arcade rail shooter Ex-Zodiac confirmed for Switch
Posted on August 10, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Thanks to BitSummit’s website, we have confirmation that Ex-Zodiac will be appearing on Switch. The high-speed arcade rail shooter is due in 2022.
Here’s an overview from the BitSummit listing as well as a trailer:
Spanning over 15 planets and various other locations, Ex-Zodiac is a high-speed arcade rail shooter in the vein of 90s games like Star Fox, Space Harrier and Panzer Dragoon. You take on the role of Kyuu, a lone wolf (or rather, monkey) tasked with the job of taking down the terrorizing forces of Zodiac, who are hellbent on gaining complete control over the Sanzaru Star System!
- A retro, colourful, low-poly visual style
- 12 main levels (plus secret areas and side-paths)
- Multiple routes to complete the game
- Major bosses at the end of each level, each piloted by a member of the Zodiac
- A 16-bit style soundtrack by +TEK combining FM and wavetable synthesis
At launch, Ex-Zodiac should be appearing digitally on Switch through the eShop.