Troglobytes Games and Hound Picked Games have dated the twin-stick rogue-lite HyperParasite for Switch. It will launch digitally via the eShop on April 3.
We have the following overview and trailer for HyperParasite:
HyperParasite is a fresh take on the twin-stick shooter, offers incredibly slick fast-paced action, responsive controls and has more mullets than you can shake a pink neon sock at.
With 60 classes of host, each of which can be snatched and controlled, to take advantage of their unique skills and weaponry. Laced with comedy, a bodacious synth-wave soundtrack and rad retro visuals that drags the player kicking and screaming back to the 80s! HyperParasite is a game full of outrageous and rip-roaring brawling action that throws down the fingerless glove to its challengers.
– A unique twist on the genre; jump from one host body to another
– Over 60 (SIXTY!) different characters to control as host bodies
– A unique retro 3D-pixelated aesthetic
– Survive 5 acts of procedurally generated, grungy looking levels where secrets are hidden around every dark corner… tentacles too.
– Trouble loves company! Bring a mate and deliver twice the carnage in local co-op mode
– Original beats served by Van Reeves and Joe Kataldo, delivering a thumping score with a pulsating synthwave bassline, punctuating every snatch and kill
HyperParasite will cost $17.99 / €14.99 / £13.99 on the Switch eShop. Between March 24 and April 12 (April 18 in Europe), there will be a 33 percent discount for all pre-orders and purchases. Also, between March 24 and April 18, those who own a QubicGames title can receive a 50 percent discount.
Source: Troglobytes Games PR