Inferno 2 heading to Switch on September 19
Posted on September 3, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The twin-stick action-RPG Inferno 2 is on the way to Switch, 2Awesome Studio announced today. A release is planned for September 19.
Here’s an overview:
The sequel to Inferno+, Radiangames’ critically-acclaimed twin-stick action-RPG, Inferno 2 boasts even more devious levels, more weapons, more upgrades and powers, more enemies, and more customization, along with more insane explosions and particle effects.
Blast through 80+ levels full of enemies and secrets while upgrading your ship the way you want.
* Play through 80+ levels of atmospheric awesomeness
* Customize your arsenal of upgradable weapons and ship powers
* Single player and 2 player local co-op for the first time!
* New Game+ mode adds even more replayability
* 3 difficulty levels (change it up at any time)
* All-new special level types and goals. Survival and boss fights!
* Dozens of enemy types
* Tons of secrets to discover
And a trailer:
Source: 2Awesome Studio PR