Kaze and the Wild Masks launches for Switch in March
SOEDESCO has set a release date for Kaze and the Wild Masks, the retro-inspired platformer. It will launch on March 26.
For those that missed our previous coverage, check out the following overview:
In Kaze and the Wild Masks, you journey through the Crystal Islands in 90’s classics platformer style. Play as Kaze and save your friend Hogo from a curse that spread chaos around the islands. Face enraged living vegetables by invoking the powers of the Wild Masks. Pounce ferociously like a tiger, soar through the sky like an eagle, sprint fiercely like a lizard and rule the sea like a shark.
– Unleash the skills of the wild masks to get powers from the tiger, eagle, lizard and shark
– Uncover the secrets of the Crystal Islands in 30+ levels with over 50 bonus levels
– Relive your childhood memories of classic platformers with high quality frame by frame pixel art
– Pave your way through a satisfyingly smooth, but challenging platformer
– Refresh your ears with 25+ tracks inspired by the musical themes of the 16-bit era
Kaze and the Wild Masks will be sold both physically and digitally on Switch.
Source: SOEDESCO PR