Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD coming to Switch
Posted on May 22, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD has been on Kickstarter in hopes of seeking full funding. Originally just a web-series, the new game will be made for Switch.
Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD is a comedy RPG that mixes action-RPG with real-time strategy mechanics. Loftur Studio even describes the project as “Zelda meets Warcraft”.
Here’s some additional information about Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD, along with a trailer:
Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD is a not-so-serious adventure that brings together mechanics from Action RPG and RTS games. You’ll control Kofi, a weak, lazy and unlucky videogame character that will be followed by a group of interesting (and pathetic) characters aiding him to live a great adventure.
The videogame introduces a world of comic fantasy in which the characters are aware of being part of a videogame. Kofi is an RPG character that spends his days lazing around without leveling up. His game is a total mess and every character around him plays better.
– Videogame characters that know they’re videogame characters.
– Mechanics from RTS, RPG and graphic adventure.
– Explore Neighborwood and uncover loads of secrets.
– Real-time combat similar to Action RPG’s with troops control.
– Gear your troops up to achieve victory.
– Troop Captains with special skills.
– The story will immerse you in a comic adventure with tons of situations and characters.
– Voice acting!
– Cool soundtrack inpired by JRPG.
– Your sword’s broken and your best friend’s a booger, but you can ride a direwolf.
Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD is targeted for Q1 2020. The Kickstarter campaign is ongoing here with just over a week remaining.