KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World! Labyrinth of Hope and the Gathering of Adventurers! Plus dated for Japan
Numerous retailer listings have revealed the release date for KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World! Labyrinth of Hope and the Gathering of Adventurers! Plus. Entergram’s dungeon-crawling RPG will release in Japan on August 27, with a price point set at 6,600 yen.
Entergram will be offering a limited edition for 9,990 yen. It’ll come with a download code for a limited edition bonus costume (shown in the character portait and skill cut-in scenes), a KonoSuba! Plus all-purpose clear case, and a “Megumin & Yunyyun” summer feel towel.
Here’s a rundown of the game’s features, courtesy of Gematsu:
- “Goblin Dungeon” added – A large dungeon unlocked as you progress through the story.
- 20 new Guild Quests and many new event CG added – Added 20 Guild Quests, which can be accepted at the guild, as well as event CG for those scenarios (some quests do not have event CG).
- Many enemy monsters added – Added many new monsters including Griffons, Manticores, Assault Ants, Goblins, and more.
- “Monster Dictionary” collection element added – Register the monsters you defeat in the Monster Dictionary and aim for dictionary completion.
- Switch between “Original” and “Arranged” versions of the background music – This new feature allows you to switch between the retro music-style original background music, or the orchestra-style arranged version.
- Tons of new skills for protagonist Kazuma Satou to learn added – (Some character-exclusive skills cannot be acquired.)
- New systems added to support each character’s individuality – Addition of Aqua rampage, Explosion Magic ally damage, and Aqua buff skills.
- Enhanced systems to improve operability:
- Option to switch between looking backward and stepping back.
- Text auto mode.
- Enhanced cursor memory in battle.
- Changed damage calculation formula.
- Changed elements that carryover after clearing the story and starting a new game.