Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective launches on Switch this summer, new trailer
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Pixmain and Darjeeling announced today that the puzzle game Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective will be launching on Switch this summer. It previously had a vague 2021 release window.
Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective is based on the global hit comic book series ‘Pierre the Maze Detective’ by Japanese artist Hirofumi Kamigaki and illustration studio IC4DESIGN. More information and a trailer can be found below.
From the award-winning studio behind Homo Machina (2018) and Californium (2016), Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective is another one-of-a-kind revolutionary puzzle.
Fun, engaging, and beautiful, Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective lets you explore the visually stunning universe created by IC4DESIGN
Playing as detective Pierre, you must find your way and solve puzzles to retrieve the magical stone stolen by the nefarious Mr. X.
On your way to getting the Maze Stone back, you will meet adorable and hilarious characters, travelling literal works of art, and interact with a world that was previously only available on paper!
A terrible crime has been committed at the Opera City Museum! Mr. X, Pierre’s sworn enemy, has stolen and fled with the Maze Stone, a magical artefact that turns everything around it into a labyrinth. Under the call of the Opera City Museum, Pierre must undertake a new adventure that will lead him from the museum, to the city streets, to a castle in the sky, a haunted mansion and much more! There is no time to lose, lest the whole world turns into a maze!
– Enter colorful worlds teeming with life and intricate details based on the best-selling children’s book series Pierre the Maze Detective by IC4DESIGN
– More than 100 hidden objects and unique trophies to find, engaging puzzles and minigames to stimulate your brain
– Over 500 interactions possible with the characters, items, and background
– Original soundtrack
– Each scene is based on a double-page illustration from the original work
– All levels are tied together by an overarching narration that will fill the detectives within us with purpose
– Available in Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Russian
Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop.
Source: Pixmain PR