Lost Orbit: Terminal Velocity coming to Switch next month
Posted on June 25, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
PixelNAUTS Games today announced Lost Orbit: Terminal Velocity. The definitive version of the fast-paced, dodge ’em up title will launch on July 16. The game promises “upgrades include new mechanics, increased levels and more, to provide players with the best momentum-driven experience possible.”
Here’s some additional information about Lost Orbit: Terminal Velocity, along with a trailer:
In Lost Orbit: Terminal Velocity players boost, swim, bounce, leap, smash and teleport their way through a myriad of obstacles in a desolate yet beautiful galaxy as they struggle to find their way back to civilization. Armed with only an improvised set of equipment and a relentless spirit, astronauts will need to survive 65 intense levels across 5 systems, and confront not only their mortality, but also what lurks in the darkness. To aid in the travels, survivors must upgrade their abilities and employ fast-thinking skills to complete their interstellar journey alive.
LOST ORBIT: Terminal Velocity features a bevy of new content including:
- New Mechanics:
- Drill through asteroids, but make sure to not overheat.
- Smash into explosives to send them flying in obstacles and space pirates to clear the way.
- Dodge mines, laser fences, spikes and other space pirate traps!
- Grind and change rails to easily pass by obstacles.
- New Levels:
- Explore 12 new story-driven levels in a brand-new solar system!
- Clear a path for an out of control starship.
- Escape pirates in an intense boss chase.
- Sneak and smash your way through an old space mine.
- Try your skills at over 15 new and extremely challenging levels!
Lost Orbit: Terminal Velocity can be pre-purchased on the Switch eShop starting today. Pricing is set at $9.99.
Source: PixelNAUTS Games PR