Melatonin sees surprise release on Switch today
Posted on December 22, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Half Asleep is bringing Melatonin to Switch today, the developer has announced. It’s out right now on the eShop.
Melatonin was announced for Switch back in May. It’s a Rhythm Heaven-inspired title “about dreams and reality merging together.”
More information can be found in the following overview:
Melatonin is a rhythm game about dreams and reality merging together. It uses animations and sound cues to keep you on beat without any intimidating overlays or interfaces. Harmonize through a variety of dreamy levels containing surprising challenges, hand-drawn art, and vibrant music.
Melatonin explores the relationship between the dreams we have when we’re asleep and the experiences we go through when we’re awake, through unique rhythm game levels. Hand-drawn in a colorful and detailed visual style, with music produced to flow hand-in-hand with the gameplay and visuals, you will piece together elements about the main character’s life as you dive deeper and deeper into their dreams at night.
- Discover over 20 dreamy levels spread across 5 chapters, with every level introducing a new song.
- Unlock a Hard Mode that will truly test your rhythm.
- Make the rhythm game level of your dreams with an easy to use Level Editor.
- Use Practice Mode to guide you through each level.
- Try out plenty of assist features if you’re feeling lost.
A new trailer for Melatonin can be seen below at the 0:24 mark.
Melatonin is out now on the Switch eShop. It’s normally priced at $14.99, but you can grab a launch discount of $13.49.