Metamorphosis coming to Switch this fall
Posted on February 27, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Ovid Works today announced Metamorphosis, a first-person puzzle platforming adventure. A release is planned for this fall.
We have the following overview and trailer for the game:
You awaken one morning to discover that you have been transformed into a tiny bug. This is rather inconvenient, as your friend Joseph is being arrested for reasons unknown and he can’t recognize you like this.
To save Joseph and to find the answers you seek, you must embark on a perilous journey through a strange world which, like yourself, has turned twisted and unfamiliar.
What once seemed like mundane dwellings has become an expansive obstacle course, and you’ll have to leap, climb, and chart your path through the dingy nooks and crannies that exist within the cracks of civilization.
Metamorphosis is an extraordinary adventure through surrealist landscapes. Use your wits to unravel the truth and return to the life you once knew.
– First-person perspective from a bug makes you see the world in a whole new light.
– Challenging environmental puzzles that have you searching for clues, creating diversions, and overcoming obstacles.
– Rewarding exploration featuring unique movement mechanics that make full use of your tiny body and sticky limbs.
– A surreal story that players can influence, inspired by the curious imagination of Franz Kafka.
– Eccentric, colorful characters spanning the world of both humans and insects.
– A hand painted world that adds a layer of the fantastical to even the grittiest environments
Source: Ovid Works PR