Monster Crown coming to Switch in October
SOEDESCO and Studio Aurum today revealed the final release date for Monster Crown, their new monster taming RPG. It’ll be making its way to Switch on October 12.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
Unravel Crown Island’s dark story as you create your own monster legacy. With a history of sadistic rulers and heroic saviors, the island faces another threat in the form of a malicious young woman seeking power. It’s up to you and the monsters you make pacts with to prevent the return of tyranny. Will your decisions make you a savior or a dark messiah?
- Make pacts with monsters to receive their protection in return for shelter
- Breed and fuse over 200 base monsters to create your own new species
- Travel across Crown Island with your monster allies to uncover a dark world
- Choose a pivotal decision that will drastically change the ending and post-game
- Play online to battle and trade, and have your new species reach across the globe
Monster Crown will be offered physically and digitally on Switch – we have a look at the boxart above.
Source: SOEDESCO PR