Mulaka launches March 1 for Switch
Posted on February 13, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Mulaka is reaching Switch on March 1, Lienzo announced today. Pre-orders should be going live on the eShop shortly.
Mulaka takes inspiration from the Sierra Tarahumara region of Mexico and the indigenous people who still live there. Lienzo be donating a portion of earnings from pre-orders as well as launch to non-government organizations that focus their support on the region.
Here’s more on Mulaka, including the release date trailer:
– Become the legend: Harness the renowned athletic talents of the Tarahumara as you engage in fast-paced platforming and hand-to-hand combat.
– Explore Sierra Tarahumara: Traverse a 3D world inspired by the legendary, real-life landscapes of northern Mexico, rendered in a vibrant, low-poly visual style.
– Based on real mythology: Draw upon the powers of demigods and battle fearsome creatures pulled from the rich lore of the Tarahumara people.
– Live the culture: From narration in their indigenous language, to music unique to the region, experience an authentic representation of Tarahumara culture.
– Mix up your gameplay: Leverage the Tarahumara’s physical prowess, demigod transformations, puzzle-solving and the crafting of magic potions as you save humanity from the corruption plaguing it.
Source: Lienzo PR