My Lovely Wife, dating sim and management game, coming to Switch
Posted on June 8, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Neon Doctrine, GameChanger Studio, and Toge Productions have announced My Lovely Wife for Switch. There’s no word on a release window at this time for the dating sim and management game.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
Play as Jake, a loving husband and grieving widow who is granted the knowledge to summon dozens of succubi by a mysterious man. Work with those succubi, make them fall in love with you… and sacrifice them to create a vessel for your wife’s soul.
It all starts with a letter… A letter with a familiar handwriting and bearing a signature none other than hers—Luna, the love of your life gone too soon. In the letter, she asks you to perform otherworldly rituals to bring her back to life!
– A mix of dating, management and alchemy simulations in one game.
– Multiple endings for high replay value.
– Gothic fantasy art style fitting for the dark themes of the game.
– An eerie soundtrack that sends shivers down your spine.
– An uncanny love dilemma as Jake must crush the lives of others in order to save his dear Luna.
My Lovely Wife will initially launch for Switch as an eShop download.