Narrative adventure game Sumire announced for Switch
Posted on June 6, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
GameTomo today announced Sumire, a new narrative adventure game that takes place in a mystical Japanese mountain village. A release window has not yet been provided.
Here’s an overview of Sumire:
Sumire is an indie narrative adventure, featuring a one-day journey through a mystical Japanese village. In this enchanted place, the girl Sumire seeks to finish a list of important tasks given to her by a mischievous mountain spirit, before night falls and her time in the town ends forever.
A Narrative Quest-Driven Adventure
– Explore through a variety of lush, beautiful environments rendered in a painterly style.
– Discover collectibles, bonus items, tests of skill, and other challenges — some hidden, some not.
– A series of quests both big and small, given by charming forest creatures, quirky townspeople, and Sumire’s own heartfelt needs.
– Take or refuse them, but be wary: as the day progresses, you may never get the same chance again.
– A one day time limit. With the sky changing from the promise of morning to the soft twilight, all choices are finished when the sky turns to violet.
We have a first teaser trailer for the game below.