Nidhogg 2 launches November 22 on Switch
Posted on November 5, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Nidhogg 2 was confirmed for Switch earlier in the year. Today, developer Messhof announced that the game is launching November 22.
Here’s an overview for Nidhogg 2, along with a new trailer:
Harnessing the eldritch magic of the Nintendo Switch, there’s never been so many ways to offer your fleshy vessel to the wurm. Take it on the go and play in Handheld Mode. Unsheath the Joy-Cons and fight for the wurms love with friends on the Switch screen itself. Dock the console, grab a controller, and play in your own den of horrors. Whichever you choose, prepare for a gory game of tug-of-war as you stab, cleave and impale anyone that dares stand in your way, fighting for glorious sacrifice to the wurm at the other end of the screen.
Expanding upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor, Nidhogg 2 offers up new weapons, new levels, new ways to customize your slaughter, fashion-forward character customization, a grotesquely captivating art style courtesy of Toby Dixon, and sounds for your ear holes by acclaimed electronic artists Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus.
Nidhogg 2 is available now for PC (Win/Mac), PS4 and Xbox One, and will launch on Nintendo Switch on November 22. Looking for more gore? Praise the wurm by following Messhof Games’ Steam developer page and Twitter.
– Take the wurm on the go with Nintendo Switch Handheld Mode.
– Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
– Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
– Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
– Get stylish with full character customization.
– 11 stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
– Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
– Go online with matchmaking and private games.
Source: Messhof PR