Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty details, more screenshots
Posted on February 21, 2014 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U eShop
Game Informer has obtained a few more details about Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty from Just Add Water studio head Stewart Gilray. More screenshots from the game have appeared as well.
You can find the new content below, plus quotes from Gilray over at Game Informer.
– Rebuilt from the ground up
– Only about 2 textures from the original game
– Art is 99% done
– Built in Unity
– Remake was originally made with a different engine
– When the game was delayed from fall 2013 to spring 2014, the team had been using Unity for 9 months
– PlayStation versions will begin testing in the next week or two; PC/Mac/Linux version to follow a month later, Wii U after