One Hand Clapping arriving on Switch next month
2D puzzle game One Hand Clapping is scheduled to arrive on Switch on December 14 according to the latest announcement from publisher HandyGames and developer Bad Dream Games. This was revealed via a short video, which can be found here.
In case you missed the original announcement, here are some details on One Hand Clapping:
About One Hand Clapping
One Hand Clapping is a 2D puzzle platformer that invites you to sing into your microphone to solve musical puzzles and discover the power of your voice as it changes the world. This exceptionally unique game provides you the freedom to express yourself through its mechanics, helping you build confidence in both your singing voice and the voice within you. The world of One Hand Clapping is full of vibrant landscapes and mysterious characters portrayed through a warm, minimalist aesthetic that inspires self-expression without overwhelming the senses. All you need is a microphone, headphones, and your voice to play!
- Escape the judgemental eyes of Silent City’s hostile inhabitants
- Wander through six expansive, multicolored biomes and sing to change the world
- Sing along with three whimsical hermits throughout your musical journey
- Enjoy four hours of creative and cacophonic gameplay
- Play Educational Mode to train your voice
Source: HandyGames PR