One Night Stand announced for Switch
Posted on June 10, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The visual novel Kinmoku is coming to Switch, Kinmoku announced during the Kinda Funny Games E3 2019 showcase. It will launch this summer.
Here’s an overview:
After a night of fun, passion, and one too many drinks, you wake up the next morning to find a complete stranger lying naked beside you in bed. What do you do?
In One Night Stand, explore the unknown bedroom and seek out clues to identify who the stranger is and what happened to bring you both together.
You may resort to some unusual methods to find the answers you’re looking for, but take care not to prod and pry too much – a nosy guest quickly becomes an unwanted one!
Will you stay and explore your relationship with this stranger, or will you escape when the opportunity presents itself? With 12 unique endings to discover, can you keep up the act long enough to find out what really happened?
• Life-like rotoscope animations
• Hand-drawn artwork
• An interactive story where your choices matter
• 12 different endings that reveal new insights into what really happened
• Point-and-click investigations
• An original soundtrack
• Playable in English, French, German, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Simplified Chinese