Physics game Heavenly Bodies coming to Switch
Posted on February 23, 2024 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
November 14: A Switch version of Heavenly Bodies is in development, according to 2pt Interactive. We know that it’s planned for February 2024, but a specific date hasn’t been shared.
Heavenly Bodies is a physics game “about cosmonauts, the body, and the absence of gravity.” Learn more about it in the following overview:
Discover the ever-changing nuances of weightless motion in this challenging physics game. Wrangle control of your cosmonaut’s arms with the left and right thumbsticks to push, pull, and clamber through fully physically simulated scenarios aboard a scientific research station.
You have been entrusted to bring into operation Earth’s proudest feat of engineering. With only radio contact with mission control as your aid, you will have to use your sharp mind and dexterous limbs to assemble space telescopes, maintain delicate solar arrays and research cosmic botany. But without gravity, nothing is still, nothing is secure, and nothing is simple.
- A collection of stellar scenarios inspired by the feats of space explorers and researchers throughout history.
- Expressively control every limb of a weightless cosmonaut to perform challenging and delicate maneuvers.
- Play single player or with a friend via local-coop. You’ll be able to play missions either solo or with a space friend.
- Play online with Steam’s Remote Play Together.
- Manipulate incredibly expensive space vehicles and elaborate machinery.
- Stylised 70s visual aesthetic influenced by archival space photography and technical illustration.
- Customisable control mode difficulty
Have a look at a trailer for Heavenly Bodies below.
February 23: Heavenly Bodies now has a specific release date of February 29, 2024 on Switch. It will cost $19.99.