PowerSlave Exhumed revealed for Switch
Posted on January 28, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Nightdive Studios is bringing PowerSlave Exhumed to Switch, an eShop listing reveals.
Lobotomy Software originally developed PowerSlave in 1996. The first-person shooter appeared on the SEGA Saturn, PlayStation, and MS-DOS.
PowerSlave Exhumed features a number of visual upgrades. Nightdive Studios also managed to combine the SEGA Saturn and PlayStation versions.
Here’s some additional information:
PowerSlave: Exhumed is a KEX Engine port of the classic console game
Destination: The ancient Egyptian city of Karnak. Alien forces possessing horrifying powers have sealed off the once thriving community from all outside contact. As a covert operations specialist, you have been trained for all forms of contingencies. Nothing can prepare you, however, for the nightmare you are about to enter…
– First Person Viewpoint Action
– 20 Plus Levels of Non-stop gameplay through an ancient Egyptian city and the tomb of the Pharaoh Ramses
– Real time fully 3D rendered gameplay allows you to move between floors within a single level
– Cross bridges and swim through underwater grottos
– With just a machete to start, search for 6 other weapons including hand grenades, a flame thrower, an M-60 machine gun, and a magical cobra staff.
– Dynamic lighting creates stunning visual effects.
We have a trailer for PowerSlave Exhumed below.
PowerSlave Exhumed is heading to Switch on February 10, 2022. The title will cost $19.99.
Source: Switch eShop