Project Warlock getting a physical release
Project Warlock, which first came to Switch as an eShop download, is now getting a physical release. Super Rare Games is partnering with Buckshot Software and Crunching Koalas on the boxed version of the action-packed, old-school first-person shooter.
Project Warlock will have 4,000 physical units produced in total. Each copy includes all the content on its cart, a full-colour manual, interior artwork, an exclusive sticker, and three trading cards randomly selected from the five-card set.
Pre-orders begin on January 28 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. Super Rare Games will have reservations here.
Here’s some information about Project Warlock:
Project Warlock is a first-person shooter that fans of DOOM, Hexen and Wolfenstein cannot miss. It serves you an exploding cocktail of bullets, spells and monsters. Battle through 60 levels of non-stop action packed with bloodthirsty enemies and challenging bosses.
– One man and his guns – Become a mysterious Warlock who embarks on a dangerous mission to eradicate all evil. Put your finger on the trigger and travel through time and space to wreak havoc like in the golden days of fast-paced, adrenaline-pumping first person shooters, hooking you for hours of super fun carnage. Let’s rock and roll!
– 60 Levels, 50 Worlds, 72 Enemies, 38 Weapons – Explore 60 vast levels in five settings, from frozen Antarctic base to the sands of Egypt to the medieval castles’ courts and graveyards. Find keys to unlock passages, reveal secret caches with ammo and gold, use lifts and hidden buttons to access new areas. Finally, descend to hell to face the ultimate challenge and emerge victorious.
– Blood-pumping action – Combat tons of enemies from flying demons to five-storeys robots, splashing walls and floors with their blood and chunks. Dodge bullets and projectiles, figure out strategies and weapons that work best against each of the nasty villains. Learn their moves and stay one step ahead to survive through the levels. Face megabosses in vast final arenas to complete each world.
– A demon-busting arsenal – Expand your arsenal with new weapons found along your way. From powerful blades to massive guns, collect and develop your favourite gear and master the craft of carnage. Reach into vast arsenal of 38 types of weapons and learn their secret tricks to deliver maximum damage, fast! Grab ammo and spit out series of bullets, walls of flames, and bursts of magic shots to bring down enemies foolish enough to stand in your way.
– Become the warlock – Develop your hero the way you like, by assigning upgrade points and perks to the favourite skills between each level. Develop and upgrade spells and weapons to create your unique character through the game, and use their powers to master the game in higher difficulty modes.
Source: Super Rare Games PR