Publisher Ultimate Games and developer Madowl Games have announced that puzzle space adventure QB Planets will be arriving on Switch next week. Check out a trailer and overview for the game below.
Get your spaceship and embark on an amazing astral adventure of engaging puzzles into the final frontier. Discover more incredible puzzle planets in the farthest reaches of outer space.
Do you love solving puzzles… in space? QB Planets is a family-friendly cubic puzzle space adventure that will challenge your puzzle-solving skills.
Play as one of the available Astronauts and explore strange and beautiful puzzle planets with mysterious powers and dangerous environments.
Locate and collect stars to power your ship and blast off to new and exciting planets. Avoid obstacles and find a safe route to your ship with the least possible moves whilst collecting 3 stars!
Twist your way through diverse, challenging puzzles while helping your Astronaut navigate new worlds. Unlock fun and unique space suits and rocket ships by completing special missions. Challenge your friends to become each level’s Twist Champion!
– Nostalgic cube puzzle mechanics
– Family friendly themes
– Play at your own pace
– Handcrafted unique worlds
– Stunning themes from Sci-fi to fantasy
– Charming astronaut suits
– Delightful spaceships
– Intuitive planet cube twist gestures
– Rotate the cube in any direction
– Test yourself and train your brain
– Become the Twist Champion amongst your friends
– Practice to become the global Twist Champion
– 100+ puzzle planets
– 5+ fascinating themes
– 290+ puzzle medals to collect
– 4 suits & 4 ships to unlock
– A new mechanic on unlocked planets
– Use mysterious ancient portals
– Avoid frozen lakes and bubbling volcanoes
QB Planets is scheduled to arrive digitally on the Switch eShop next week on November 1.
Source: Madowl Games PR